Throughout the ocean there are amazing, unexpected places and ocean life for kids to discover!
Exhibit / Project Goal(s)
· Create playful exhibit space that reveals the different, fascinating ocean habitats for sea life.
· Inspire kids with early connections and affinity to value nature throughout their lives.
· Provide up-close animal views and immersive opportunities for imaginative play, role-play, and habitat exploration.
· Provide for inclusive space in regards to language and accessibility.
· Visitors will gain the understanding that, though looking out at the ocean seems like just a blue expanse, there is much more to be found—special places, special wildlife, and ways to explore them.
· To inspire in children an appreciative affinity for marine life, marine environments, and discovery of the natural world.